December 3, 2013
The Social Security Administration has announced their 2014 Cost of Living Adjustments.
Highlights for employed SSDI beneficiaries include:
- Substantial Gainful Activity increase to to $1,070 a month for non-blind and $1,800 a month for blind individuals.
- Trial Work Threshold increase to $770 a month.
Highlights for SSI beneficiaries include:
- Standard payment rate for individuals increased to $721 a month.
- Standard payment rate for couples increased to $1,082 a month.
- Monthly Student Income Exclusion increased to $1,750 a month.
- Annual Student Income Exclusion increased to $7,060 a year.
A full summary of rate changes is available below: