- This event has passed.
Footsteps to Transition Fair
October 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Footsteps to transition for focuses on middle and high school students with special needs, and their families, to assist in making a successful transition to adult life and independence.
What to Expect
- Meet with adult service agencies and organizations
- Take the first step in developing a transition plan
- Hear stories from students on their path to success
- Network with other families walking in your shoes
- 8:00am-9:30am: Sign in, visit exhibits and talk story
- 9:30am-10:30am: Student panel & keynote presentation by Leolinda Parlin
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Visit exhibits and talk story
RSVP you attendance and access accommodations by Friday, September 30, 2016. To Register call SPIN at 586-8126.