- This event has passed.
Job Accommodation Network Training – Maui
March 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
8:30am – 11:30am: Presentation
Creating workplaces inclusive of people with disabilities is a business imperative. Inclusion
results when good processes and practices are normalized into the workplace.
Normalizing inclusion requires numerous tools, techniques, and technologies. Many of
these techniques have been honed over the years by employers, service, providers,
and individuals with disabilities.
At this event, you will:
- Know Techniques, Tools, and Technologies for Recruiting and Retaining
Talent with Disabilities
- Understand the value proposition for workforce inclusion
- Learn 5 techniques for recruiting and onboarding talent
- Learn 5 tools for employing and retaining talent
- Download and use free, accommodation case management technology
Register by February 24, 2019 (Limited to 35 attendees):
- Register Online
- Or register by phone to Gregg Van Camp at 808-956-8424
For special accommodations, please contact Gregg Van Camp by 2/24/19 at 808-956-8424