- This event has passed.
Think Beyond The Label Online Career Fair
July 30, 2014
Think Beyond the Label Online Career Fair Recruiting Workers with Disabilities Nationwide!
Our online career fair will connect companies to qualified candidates with disabilities from Think Beyond the Label’s vast online community of candidates and its partnerships with employment services agencies and student organizations nationwide. Job seekers will have a unique opportunity to engage with recruiters one-on-one in this unique, real-time forum. Registration is free, so get registered today!
Businesses, your next great employee is out there! Join the Think Beyond the Label Online Career Fair to find qualified talent and publicize your commitment to building inclusive, high-performing teams. Register your business today!
What type of job seekers should attend this event?
- Job seekers with disabilities who want to meet employers nationwide who are actively recruiting them.
- Job seekers with disabilities of all skills levels across the United States.
What type of businesses should attend this event?
- Federal contractors looking for new methods to reach job candidates with disabilities and improve efforts toward compliance.
- Employers nationwide actively recruiting qualified job seekers with disabilities.
- Employers interested in exposure for their commitment to building diverse, inclusive teams.
Business registration includes:
- A custom-branded employer page with the ability to display open positions, videos, benefits information and more.
- A full Candidate Report with information about each candidate who attends the event and their resume.
- Participation for up to 3 recruiters or other members of your team, with an option for more.
Dedicated, personalized account support.
- The first 15 employers to register will receive prime logo placement on Think Beyond the Label’s website to further enhance your outreach to this recruitment pool.
Register online at http://thinkbeyondthelabel.brazenconnect.com/
About Think Beyond The Label
Think Beyond the Label began in January 2010 as a campaign to raise awareness about the business case for hiring people with disabilities. Through our humorous, award-winning print, TV and digital advertisements and website, we work to counter attitudes and myths about people with disabilities—as well as demonstrate to businesses how to “think beyond the label” when it comes to hiring this group. Our message is simple: labels get in the way, disabilities rarely do.
Think Beyond the Label is evolving into a leading private-public partnership that facilitates more streamlined collaboration between public and private workforce systems. These collaborations help build the pipeline of qualified candidates with disabilities and meet the overall hiring needs of businesses. Our program infrastructure spans state health and human service and employment agencies with federal grants; businesses; and Health & Disability Advocates, a national nonprofit organization that operates the Think Beyond the Label campaign.