Oahu Worklinks provides the following services free of charge to Social Security beneficiaries on Oahu.
- Job Training
- Job Placement/Employment Services (Job Search, Placement Assist)
- Post-Employment Support (Job/Employment Retention Services)
- School to Work Transition Services
- Career Consulting (portfolio prep, resume writing, interview skills)
- Career Strategies (skills assess & develop, job coaching)
For more information about the Employment Network system, visit our Ticket To Work FAQ.