- This event has passed.
6th Annual Big M.A.C.
February 13, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
High School Transition Event for Students with Special Needs Planning for Post-High School Living
3:00-5:00 p.m. Disability Resource/Employment Fair
5:30-7:00 p.m. Transition Presentation
- Learn and develop an “after” high school transition plan for your child.
- Learn about guardianship, transportation, employment, how to obtain a State ID, other resources, and services in your community.
- Free Transition Planner, Resource Directory, and Refreshments.
- Speaker Leolinda Parlin, Hilop’a Family to Family Health Information Center.
- Childcare Provided by Alpha Delta Kappa Omicron Chapter
For attendance information call your DOE representative:
- Maui High School/Jeanie Ichikawa 727-4052
- Baldwin High School/Joseph Vierra 984-5656
- Lahainaluna High School/Melanie Garde 662-4000
- King Kekaulike High School/Jonathan Bowe 573-8710
- Kalama Intermediate/Karolyn Mossman 573-8735
If you require accommodations, please call the DD Council Maui office at 984-8218 by Tuesday, January 28, 2014. Requests for access accommodations received after the deadline date may not assure that accommodations requests will be met.