External Web Pages

Links open in a new window.

If your annual income is under $60,000, you can file your taxes online for free through the web site My Free Taxes.

My Free Taxes can assist you with filing for tax credits such as the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credits, Educational Tax Credits, and more.